I was using Jekyll and Github pages but decided to make the jump to WordPress.
- Maintaining the code for my old website was time consuming. I didn’t want to spend more time coding than blogging
- WordPress has more features. It allows comments, widgets, and various other useful plugins
- Less not more options in terms of customisation meant less headache making unimportant decisions over font size, margins etc
- I actually like writing on my phone as opposed to writing on my computer since it’s easy to reach
- Synchronisation with ia writer resulting in less “friction” and faster publishing